Terms & Conditions
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE WorkTicket.com ("Ticket"), owned and operated by Dennis Dayta Systems, Ltd., is provided to you ("Member") under the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service (TS) and any operating rules or policies that may be published by WorkTicket.com. The TS comprises the entire agreement between Member and WorkTicket.com and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TS.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE WorkTicket.com provides Member with various publishing and community services, including but not limited to the capability to post information to a web page and participate in web-based discussions. Some of these services will be free of charge, others may cost money or have other requirements. The requirements or fees for any service or option will be clearly explained and separately agreed to when Member implements those options, if any.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE WorkTicket.com may change the terms and conditions of the TS from time to time. Upon major changes in the terms and conditions of the TS, WorkTicket.com will notify you by posting the changes as a start-up screen prior to your subsequent use of the Service. If you agree to be bound by the changes, you must again click the "I Accept" button that will follow the posted changes. If you do not click the "I Accept" button, you may terminate your use of the Service at that time. Minor changes in the terms and conditions of the TS will be posted to http://www.workticket.com.
Member's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmative: (1) acknowledgment by Member of the TS and TS modifications; and (2) agreement by Member to abide and be bound by the TS and TS modifications.
4. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE WorkTicket.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to Member. WorkTicket.com shall not be liable to Member or any third party should WorkTicket.com exercise TS right to modify or discontinue the Service.
It is WorkTicket.com's policy to respect the privacy of Members. Therefore, WorkTicket.com will not disclose to any third party Member's name or contact information. WorkTicket.com will also not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a Member's information unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on WorkTicket.com; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of WorkTicket.com; or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of TS members or the public; (4) fix or debug problems with the blog-city software/service.
6a. CONTENT OWNERSHIP Unless stated otherwise for specific services, Member will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for information he or publishes through WorkTicket.com or otherwise enters into WorkTicket.com-related services.
6b. CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY Member acknowledges and agrees that WorkTicket.com neither endorses the contents of any Member communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom or any crime facilitated thereby.
7. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY Once you become a member of the Service, you shall receive a password and an account. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account. You may change your password at any time; you may also set up a new account and close an old one at your convenience.
Member agrees to immediately notify WorkTicket.com of any unauthorized use of Member's account or any other breach of security known to Member.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER'S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
WorkTicket.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WorkTicket.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT MEMBER'S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT MEMBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO MEMBER'S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
WorkTicket.com MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY MEMBER FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WorkTicket.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASE OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. NO RESALE OF THE SERVICE Member agrees not to resell the Service, without the express consent of WorkTicket.com.
11. STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS WorkTicket.com assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store information entered into WorkTicket.com.
WorkTicket.com has set no fixed upper limit on the number or posts Member may send or receive through the Service or the amount of storage spaced used; however, WorkTicket.com retains the right, at WorkTicket.com's sole discretion, to determine whether or not Member's conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of the TS and may terminate Service if a Member's conduct is found to be inconsistent with the TS.
12. MEMBER CONDUCT WorkTicket.com does not sell services for purchase or use by children. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use WorkTicket.com.
Member is solely responsible for the contents of his or her transmissions through the Service. Member's use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
Member agrees: (1) to comply with US law regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States through the Service; (2) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; and (4) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Service.
The Service makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, Member's conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures. Member will not use the Service for chain letters, junk mail, spamming or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process.
Member agrees not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, or harmful material of any kind or nature. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited.
Member shall not interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services.
WorkTicket.com may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Service should Member's conduct fail to conform with these terms and conditions of the TS.
13. INDEMNIFICATION Member agrees to indemnify and hold WorkTicket.com, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Service, the violation of this TS by Member, or the infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member's computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
14. TERMINATION Either Member or WorkTicket.com may terminate the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. WorkTicket.com shall not be liable to Member or any third party for termination of Service.
Should Member object to any terms and conditions of the TS or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, Member's only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Service.
Upon termination of the Service, Member's right to use the Service and Software immediately ceases. Member shall have no right and WorkTicket.com will have no obligation thereafter to forward any unread or unsent messages to Member or any third party.
15. NOTICE All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. WorkTicket.com may broadcast notices or messages through the Service to inform Member of changes to the TS, the Service, or other matters of importance; such broadcasts shall constitute notice to Member.
16. PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTIONS OF ADVERTISERS Member may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the Advertisers showing their products on the Service. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between the corresponding Member and the Advertiser. WorkTicket.com assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
17. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT Member acknowledges that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or email-distributed, commercially produced information presented to Member by the Service ("Content") by WorkTicket.com or WorkTicket.com's Advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws; therefore, Member is only permitted to use this Content as expressly authorized by the Service or the Advertiser. Member may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this Content without expressly being authorized to do so by the Service or the Advertiser.
18. LAWS The TS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, Unites States of America, excluding TS conflict of law provisions.
Member and WorkTicket.com agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Ohio, USA. If any provision(s) of the TS is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
WorkTicket.com's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by WorkTicket.com in writing.
Member and WorkTicket.com agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Service must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. The section titles in the TS are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.